We aim to provide full accessibility to all content on our website, but please note some older pages may not yet be compatible with all accessibility features. In addition, third-party content, e.g. other websites we provide hyperlinks to, may not be as accessible as our website.
Help or feedback
We are committed to ongoing accessibility improvements.
If you would like to give us some feedback or are having difficulty accessing this website for any reason, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have included a number of features to improve usability and accessibility.
A sitemap is available within our website. This provides an overview of all content in this website and is fully hyperlinked to assist with navigation.
All pages have a home link to aid navigation in text-only browsers.
All links and user interfaces are designed to be navigable with a keyboard.
- press TAB to navigate to the next link
- press SHIFT and TAB to navigate to the previous link
- press ENTER to follow a link
You can import your own stylesheet within your browser preferences to override the website’s colours.
Text or page resizing
You can generally change the font size or adjust the page zoom through your browser. To enable this feature on:
- a PC, hold down the CTRL key and press the + key to increase and the — key to decrease the font size
- a Mac, hold down the COMMAND key and press the + key to increase and the — key to decrease the font size.