This is an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Commercial Property lawyer, at our Kendal office.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- carry out fee earning work with minimal supervision;
- maintain and develop relationships with the firm’s existing clients;
- assist the firm in creating and nurturing new client relationships;
- work as a team, support their team members and assist other departments with multi-disciplined projects;
- work with the firm’s vision and values in mind.
They will have:
- a focus on gold standard client care;
- a good knowledge of commercial property matters, including business tenancies and acting for commercial lenders;
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and set realistic expectations;
- the desire to participate in the firm’s marketing activities and actively seek new work for the firm;
- good IT skills;
- a sense of humour.
We are a family-friendly firm, so flexible working is usually possible, and both full and part-time hours can be considered.
All in all, we make a great team to work with, so if this role is of interest, get in touch by contacting our Practice Manager, Katie Hoggarth on (01539) 729786 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t see a vacancy that suits you, we are always keen to hear from talented Solicitors who are interested in joining our friendly and progressive practice.