This is an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Commercial Property lawyer to join Milne Moser Solicitors at our offices in Kendal, Cumbria.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- carry out fee earning work with minimal supervision;
- maintain and develop relationships with the firm’s existing clients;
- assist the firm in creating and nurturing new client relationships;
- work as a team, support their team members and assist other departments with multi-disciplined projects;
- work with the firm’s vision and values in mind.
They will have:
- a focus on gold standard client care;
- a good knowledge of commercial property matters, including business tenancies and acting for commercial lenders;
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and set realistic expectations;
- the desire to participate in the firm’s marketing activities and actively seek new work for the firm;
- good IT skills;
- a sense of humour.
We are a family-friendly firm, so flexible working is usually possible, and both full and part-time hours can be considered. We can also offer the opportunity of career advancement for the right candidate.
All in all, we make a great team to work with, so if this role is of interest, get in touch.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter by email to Justine Allen, Partner, or you can upload your CV and covering letter (PDF only) using the form on this page.