Due to continued business growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join our legal team to head up our Private Client work.
Ideally with a minimum of 3 year’s PQE, you will have experience of building and managing your own case load with demonstrable ability to work on a full range of Private Client matters including Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and tax advice.
Desired experience and attributes for the role:
- Experience within a Private Client department.
- Able to manage files and work to agreed deadlines.
- Confident, friendly, professional and positive.
- Able to work under your own initiative.
- Committed to providing Gold Standard client care.
- STEP qualifications would be an advantage, although training can be provided.
- Someone who cares about their team.
- IT skills including Word and Outlook and Excel.
This is a highly engaging role, providing the opportunity to work on diverse legal matters for our clients across the region, with the opportunity to work with a great team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and health plan, as well as being based in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter.
Click here for Role Description