This is an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Family lawyer, at our Kendal office, who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- work on a full range of private Family Law matters, with minimal supervision;
- provide advocacy for the firm’s clients in the Courts;
- carry out fee earning work with minimal supervision and achieve targets;
- maintain and develop relationships with the firm’s existing clients;
- assist the firm in creating and nurturing new client relationships;
- work as a team, support their team members and assist other departments with multi-disciplined projects;
- manage people in a supportive and encouraging way;
- conduct good financial control over all files; and
- work with the firm’s vision and values in mind.
They will have:
- a focus on gold standard client care;
- a good knowledge of family law matters, including divorce and finances, drafting agreements and child arrangements;
- the ability to work to and achieve tight deadlines, whilst setting realistic expectations;
- the desire to participate in the firm’s marketing activities and actively seek new work for the firm;
- good IT skills;
- a sense of humour.
We are a family-friendly firm, so flexible working is usually possible, and both full and part-time hours can be considered.
All in all, we make a great team to work with, so if this role is of interest, get in touch by contacting our Practice Manager, Katie Hoggarth on (01539) 729786 or by emailing email@example.com
If you can’t see a vacancy that suits you, we are always keen to hear from talented Solicitors who are interested in joining our friendly and progressive practice.